The Instant Pot is the cream of the crop all in one cooking machine.
The Instant Pot can be used as a rice cooker, slow cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, saute and even a yogurt maker!
Once we bought an Instant Pot we got rid of 3 kitchen gadgets that were taking up way to much counter and storage space.
You can literally cook anything in the Instant Pot. Some common foods you can make are rice, soup, stew, pulled pork, chili, and porridge.
Use Alexa’s guided cooking for Instant Pot to access over 300+ recipes!
How Much Does It Cost
You can purchase Instant Pot from Amazon for as low as $72.07 depending on the quart size.
Pros and Cons
- Use as a rice cooker, slow cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, saute and yogurt maker!
- Cook using multiple pressure settings
- Adjustable temperature settings for easy slow cooking
- Food grade stainless steel with no chemicals added
- Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
- One year warranty
- Durable enough to last through years of heavy use
- Takes a while to learn all of the features
- Maybe overly complex if looking for just a rice cooker
Which Product should I choose?
If you are looking for one machine that can make rice and replace your slow cooker then Instant Pot is right for you!
You can also choose from a variety of other Instant Pot products to improve the quality of your life. Visit Instant Pot to learn more about the company as well as other amazing culinary products.